www.tellculvers.com | Official Culvers® Survey | Free Custard
Have you ever diner at Culver’s? You can have a an opportunity to take home the Culver’s coupon through the Tell Culvers Survey to win a free one Dish as well as a Cake Cone.
Participating in your time to complete the Culver’s Consumer Satisfaction Survey on their website www.Tellculvers.com can give you an opportunity to participate in their lucky draw and get Coupon Codes.
“Tell” Culvers Customer Experience Survey is suggested to you by Culvers to assist Culvers with review and improvement of their client experience.
Tellculvers Survey is simple and accessible online and completed in a matter of minutes after answering a few basic questions.
Before you take surveys like the Culver’s guest Satisfaction Survey on the internet, you have to be aware of the rules, guidelines and terms to be eligible for your prize.
About Culvers Survey
Culvers Restaurant Culvers Restaurant has one of the American restaurant chain that serves fast food all over the country and is a specialist in food items such as Sandwich fresh Frozen Custard Butter Burger Shakes malts, premium Chicken and Floats.
The Culvers restaurant has organized an online survey for guests or those who shop this site to know their thoughts on the satisfaction and response they experience from the restaurant’s services.
Therefore, customers are encouraged to submit their feedback on Culvers Customer Experience Survey on the site on www.TellCulvers.com and help to improve their service.
Culvers Customer Satisfaction Survey Details
|Survey Name||Culver’s Guest Satisfaction Survey|
|Survey Prize||Free Single Dish or Cake Cone|
|Entry Method||By Online|
|Receipt Valid||Within 48 hours|
|Survey Limit||1 per person, per receipt|
|Offer Limit||Limit one Free item per receipt and per visit|
www.tellculvers.com Survey Prize
- Culver’s Coupon
After completing the survey, you will receive a validation code to redeem the printed offer.
Tell culvers guest experience survey rules
- Must be legal residents of The United States of America.
- Your age must be over 18 years.
- Limit of 1 survey per guest per month.
- You must redeem the coupon within 30 days.
- Limited to 1 coupon per month.
- It can’t be combined with any other offers.
- Void if copied or transferred.
- Coupons are not valid for employees.
Tell culvers survey requirements
- Recent Culver’s receipt with an invitation code.
- Have access to a computer and Internet access.
- Be able to read English or Spanish.
How to take a part in Culvers Survey at Tellculvers.com?
- Go to https://www.tellculvers.com/.
- Enter the 18-digit survey code and TRN number from your receipt.
- Click on START to enter the survey.
- Start answering online questions that appear on the screen.
- Select the way you visit Culver’s, Dine-in, or Carry-out.
- Give answers to online questions on your visit experience.
- Rate your overall satisfaction towards Culver’s customer service and food.
- Continue answering the question as best possible.
- Fill in your personal information to get your coupon.
- Submit your feedback in Culver’s Customer Survey.
- Now, you will get Culver’s Coupon Codes to redeem free ice cream on your next visit.
- Write it down on your receipt so as to redeem your offer during your next visit to Culvers.
Completing Culvers Survey at Tellculvers – Video
Tellculvers guest feedback survey useful links
Tell culvers customer service
- Mailing Address:
Culver Franchising System, LLC. (CFS, LLC) 1240 Water Street Prairie du Sac, WI 53578
- Guest Relations Phone #: 833-224-7670
- Help Phone #: 608-643-7980
- Fax #: 608-643-7982
Hope you liked this article about Culver’s Guest Satisfaction Survey and it will be helpful for you to win Culver’s Survey Coupon Code for FREE SINGLE DISH or Cone on your next visit.
In this article, I have covered all the information about Culver’s Guest Experience Survey. Still, if you have any query please mention them in the below box.
For more articles please visit my site at Surveyworldreview.com. and if you like it please share it with your friends and family.