Toysrus.com/Survey – Toys “R” Us Survey
Toys “R” Us, Inc, an American company, primarily sells baby products, clothing, toys, and clothing. It was founded by Charles Lazarus, in 1948. There are over 1700 stores in the United States and Canada.
To gather feedback from customers, the Toys R Us Customer Satisfaction Survey was launched at their website Toysrus.com/Survey.
To improve customer satisfaction and address any negative aspects, a Toys R Us Customer Satisfaction survey is conducted.
This Toys R Us feedback survey will ask you questions about your shopping experience in the store.
After collecting enough feedback from customers, the company will begin to analyze the data to determine the weaker points and provide better service to their customers.
You can enter sweepstakes to win $500 if you have a recent Toys “R” Us receipt.
This article will show you how to participate in the Toys R Us Customer Experience Survey and win your $500…
Toys R Us Customer Satisfaction Survey Details
|Survey Name||Toys R Us Customer Experience Survey|
|Survey Prize||$500 dollars|
|Survey Method||By Online|
|Receipt Valid||2 Days|
|Survey Limit||1 per person, per receipt|
About Toys “R” Us, Inc.
Toys “R” Us, Inc was founded in 1948. It was established by Charles Lazarus and has its headquarters in Wayne, New Jersey. Toys “R” Us, a global company with over 1700 stores in the United States and around the globe, is known for its quality toys.
The company sells products under the Babies “R” Us and Toys “R” Us logos. Its 2014 revenues were 12.4 billion. Geoffrey, the store mascot was introduced to the public for the first time in 1957. He continues to charm customers to this day.
Toys R Us Customer Survey Sweepstakes Prizes
Each participant will be eligible to enter the sweepstakes to win a $ 500-dollar prize.
Toys R Us Guest Satisfaction Survey Rules
- Only legal US citizens are eligible.
- You must be at least 18 years old.
- You don’t need to buy.
- Limit 1 entry per purchase receipt
- You can enter the sweepstakes once per week.
- All taxes and charges are the responsibility of each winner.
- Incomplete entries are disqualified
- The prize cannot be transferred or traded for cash.
- Employees and their families are not allowed to take part.
How to take a part in Toysrus.com/Survey Survey?
- Visit Toys R Us store feedback survey site – www.toysrus.com/trusurvey.
- Select your language preference of either English or Spanish.
- Enter the 4-digit store code from your receipt.
- Enter the access code from the receipt.
- Enter the cashier number from the receipt.
- Type in the alpha/numeric code for captcha verification.
- Click Submit when ready.
- Start answering the questions truthfully.
- Share your feedback on staff, how they treat you, are they dedicated staff or not, their response towards your call, food quality, and product availability.
- Give answers to all Toys R Us Store Survey questions honestly as best possible.
- Specify problems and suggestions in the process.
- In the last, provide the required details like age, gender, name, contact number, and email.
- Submit your feedback on the Toys R Us Feedback site.
- Now, you will receive a chance to enter sweepstakes for a chance to win $500 dollars.
Contact Details Of Toys “R” Us Guest Survey:-
- For Customer Service Inquiries:1 (800) TOYSRUS1 (800) 869-7787
- Toys R Us HQ Phone No.:(973) 617-3500
- Toys R Us HQ Fax No.: (973) 617-4006
- Toys R Us Customer Support No.: 1-866-345-5656
- Click Here To Get More Locations Of Toys R Us: location-near-me.info
Toys“R” Us, Inc.
One Geoffrey Way
Wayne, NJ 07470
Toys R Us Store Survey useful links
- Toys “R” Us Guest Satisfaction Survey Link: www.toysrus.com/trusurvey
- Toys “R” Us Guest Survey Sweepstakes Official Rules: survey.foreseeresults.com/officialrules
- Toys “R” Us Official Site: www.toysrus.com
Therefore, in this way, you can complete the Toys R Us Survey at toysrus.com/trusurvey. You should have completed the Toys R Us Store survey and are now eligible to win $500 in sweepstakes.
You can comment below if you feel any discomfort with the Toys R Us Feedback Survey Survey Survey.
If you are looking for more such surveys, then, visit Surveyworldreview.com.