DGCustomerFirst.com Survey is the most trending sweepstakes program. Take Dollar General Survey at DGCustomerFirst.com & Win a $100 gift card!
DGCustomerFirst – Official Dollar General® Survey
DGCustomerFirst.com Survey is conducted by Dollar General, An American specialty chain of grocers that provides a one-stop solution for all grocery products.
Dollar General Customer Service Survey is a modern and fast way to know a customer’s real voice. By visiting the official survey, Dollar General Customer Survey Sweepstakes page, you just need to share and mark your experience via rating.
Dollar General Customer Satisfaction Survey takes a few minutes to read and write the answers to some simple questions related to Dollar General Customer Service.
Once you participate, you will be able to enter into the monthly sweepstakes drawing for a Dgcustomerfirst com 100 gift card.
Taking part in this survey is quite easy. You just need to know a few steps of it, to complete the DG Customer First Survey.
To know more about the rules, process, and steps to complete this survey, keep reading this article till the end.
Dollar General Customer Satisfaction Survey Details
|Prize||Dgcustomerfirst com 100 gift card|
|Validation Code||7 days|
|Prize Expiry||3 days|
Dollar General Customer Survey Sweepstakes Prize
- (12) Prizes (1 per month):: Dgcustomerfirst com 100 gift card
After completing Dollar General Gift Card Survey, all participants will have an outstanding opportunity to win a Dgcustomerfirst com 100 gift card to use on future purchases through a sweepstake drawing.
Dollar General Customer Service Survey Rules
Check your eligibility criteria by reading the following rules and restrictions –
- NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY.
- Participants must be legal residents of fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia
- Participants must be 18 years of age or older.
- The purchase receipt validity period is seven days.
- Multiple entries on a single receipt are not allowed.
- There are two ways to enter Dollar General Survey: online and via phone call.
- Participants are awarded prizes in the form of a $100 gift card.
- Employees and staff members of Dollar General are not allowed to participate.
Requirements for Dgcustomerfirst Survey
- Dollar General receipt with a survey invitation.
- Basic understanding of English or Spanish.
- A PC, laptop, or mobile device with Internet access.
Take Dgcustomerfirst.com Survey to win $100
- Go to Dollar General Survey official site at www.dgcustomerfirst.com.
- Read the information provided by the Dollar General customer survey.
- Enter your visited time, Store number, and Dgcustomerfirst com survey code.
- Then, click on the “Start” button to enter the survey.
- Start answering the questions truthfully.
- Share your feedback on staff, how they treat you, are they dedicated staff or not, their response towards your call, food quality, and product availability.
- Specify problems and suggestions in the process.
- In the last, you will be asked to join the drawing.
- Select Yes and provide the required details like age, gender, name, contact number, and email.
- Submit your feedback on Dollar General Store Survey.
- Now, you will be entered into sweepstakes drawing for your chance to win a $100 gift card.
- Now you have entered into the Dollar General sweepstakes to be a Dgcustomerfirst winner.
Dollar General Customer First Survey useful links
- Dollar General customer satisfaction survey: www.dgcustomerfirst.com
- Dollar General official site: www.dollargeneral.com
- Customer Service Department 877-463-1553
Dollar General Customer Survey on Social Media
- Dollar General Instagram
- Dollar General Facebook
- Dollar General Twitter
- Dollar General Pinterest
- Dollar General Linkedin
- Dollar General youtube
Concluding Dgcustomerfirst Survey Sweepstakes
Therefore, in this way, you can complete Dollar General Customer Survey Contest at DGCustomerFirst.com
If you are feeling any discomfort with Dollar General Customer Feedback Survey, then, make sure that you comment below, thank you.
If you are looking for more such surveys, then, visit Surveyworldreview.com.